food interaction for ACE (GOLD LINE)
alcohol interaction for ACE (GOLD LINE)
pregnancy interaction for ACE (GOLD LINE)
lactation interaction for ACE (GOLD LINE)
SALT INFORMATION for ACE (GOLD LINE)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ACE (GOLD LINE)
- KINETO FORTE TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Systopic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 7/tabletRs. 70pay 8% more per tablet
- DRANZEN AP 15MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Drakt Pharmaceutical Pvt LtdRs. 6.75/tabletRs. 67.50pay 4% more per tablet
- SERIZ 15MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Salud Care India Pvt LtdRs. 4.53/tabletRs. 45.34save 30% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for ACE (GOLD LINE)
- Notify your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder. Since Serratiopeptidase interferes with the blood clotting, so it might worsen the bleeding disorder
- Stop using the Serratiopeptidase at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery, since Serratiopeptidase interferes with blood clotting.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for ACE (GOLD LINE)
Q.Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug
Q.Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition
Q.Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.