Substitutes for AB-FLO TABLET SR
Medicine Overview of AB-FLO TABLET SR
Uses of AB-FLO TABLET SR
Side effects of AB-FLO TABLET SR
Vomiting, Nausea, Drowsiness, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Abdominal pain, Shortness of breath, Esophageal obstruction, Heartburn, Airway inflammation, Increased white blood cell count, Loss of appetite, Rash, Itching, Urticaria, Constipation, Diarrhoea.
How to use AB-FLO TABLET SR
How AB-FLO TABLET SR works
In Depth Information on AB-FLO TABLET SR
Expert advice for AB-FLO TABLET SR
- Acebrophylline should be preferably taken after meals to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Inform your doctor if you are on therapy with other medications such as frusimide, reserpine, barbiturates or phenytoin.
- Inform your doctor if you have any nervous system disorders like epilepsy and are taking any therapy for the same.
- Inform your doctor if you are a smoker.
- Inform your doctor if you are breast-feeding.