Information about Shelcal -HD 12 Tablet
Shelcal - HD 12 Tablet contains Calcium Carbonate (1250mg) eq. to Elemental Calcium (500mg), Vitamin D3 (500IU) and Vitamin B12 (15mcg) as active ingredients.
- Calcium deficiency leads to weak bones as the body will start using Calcium from the bone.
- Lack of Vitamin D3 results in bone weakening, bone pain, and skin diseases.
- This formulation helps in preventing the deficiency of these vital minerals in the body.
Key benefits/uses of Shelcal - HD 12 Tablet:
- Calcium: Plays a vital role in the body as it is necessary for normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscle, and bone. Thus intake of Calcium is necessary to keep the bones strong. It is important for growth and development of bones.
- Vitamin D3: Helps the body to absorb Calcium and Phosphorus. The right amounts of Vitamin D, Calcium, and Phosphorus is important for building and keeping strong bones.
- Vitamin B12: Plays a role in the activity of bone cells, bone formation and red blood cell production, all of which impact the bone health.
Directions of use/Dosage:
Take one tablet a day or as directed by the physician.
Problems like Calcium and Vitamin D3 deficiency, Osteoporosis etc.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Use under medical supervision
A licensed pharmacy
from your nearest location will deliver Shelcal -HD 12 Tablet. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the validity of your prescription and the availability of this medicine.