Information about Hypersol 5% Eye Drop
Hypersol 5% Eye Drops contains Phenylmercuric nitrate, and Sodium chloride as active ingredients. Hypersol 5% Eye Drops is used in the treatment of corneal edema. Hypersol is an ophthalmic preparation for the better and clear vision.
Key benefits/ Uses of Hypersol 5% Eye Drops:
- Hypersol is rapidly acting topical anesthetic.
- Induces instant anaesthesia which lasts around 10- 20 minutes
- Sodium chloride reduces the number of bacteria in body secretions.
- Reduces the overproduction of tear in the eyes due to bacterial infections
Direction for use/Dosage:
- One to two drop should be pour in the eyes twice daily or as directed by the physician
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
- Protect from the direct sunlight
- Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Hypersol 5% Eye Drop: SYN, PWN, DVH, MAX, HPC, PEN, HBV, MMS, DFP, OLT, HGI, SLN, HEX, RUS, JSL, ABP, TOM, ATL, PLT, QTM, BAL, MAM, WSI, BSN, RHL, RSA, SBA, KHC, CLT, PPR, BIO, BDN, PRN, OHM, USF, S...+more