Information about Cadbios Capsule
Cadbios Capsule contains Bacillus mesentericus, Clostridium butyricum, Lactobacillus sporogenes, Saccharomyces boulardii, and Streptococcus thermophilus as main active ingredients. Cadbios Capsule is used to treat various Gastrointestinal Disorders.
Key benefits/uses of Cadbios Capsule:
Role of active ingredients:
- Bacillus mesentericus: Produces amylase and proteases which support the growth of beneficial bacteria. Inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria.
- Clostridium butyricum: Great probiotic for your gut and brain health. This bacterium can increase your butyrate levels. It is also great for allergies and asthma and may ameliorate metabolic symptoms in obesity.
- Lactobacillus sporogenes: Used for Diarrhea in young children, Vagina infection, Irritable bowel syndrome, Vaginal infection, Whitish or yellowish discharge of mucus from the vagina and other conditions.
- Saccharomyces boulardii: Prevent the growth of harmful bacteria in the stomach and intestines.
- Streptococcus thermophilus: Support colon health, and immune system.
Directions for use/Dosage:
Consume Cadbios Capsule as directed by the physician
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Cadbios CapsuleVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Cadbios Capsule: MAX, PPR, GBL, SBA, OLT, DHR, PTI, EMB, NTB, GTC, DFP, SWA, SHD, PRN, VRS, HEX, ZVP, STA, SDM, BHP, ATP, DGN, OIP, AAR, IPL, WSI, PNT, JVO, ENP, AGT, DPL, LHA, MAK, PLT, FGH, RSS, M...+more