MRI Lumbar Spine
This test is for
What is MRI Lumbar Spine?
An MRI lumbar spine creates picture of the lower back and its surrounding soft tissues. The images captured during the MRI scan can be stored on an electronic device which is further printed on a film. The MRI scan is a radiationless test which uses astrong magnetic and radio waves to create detailed and clear picture 3D multiple images. The whole MRI scan procedure takes about 40-60 minutes.
Why is MRI Lumbar Spine done?
- To diagnose severe back pain and birth defects (congenital) which affects spine
- To diagnose the cause of severe and persistent leg pain
- To evaluate the level of injury of lower spine and frequent lower back pain
- To find out the bladder problems and multiple sclerosis
- To detect the spine or brain cancer
Prima Diagnostics is the result of the union between the Bhima group, one of India’s leading jewelry brands, who are almost completing a century of existence and who are a byword for unmatched ornament quality and best business practices and the founding doctors of Clumax Diagnostics, which in its time, redefined the diagnostic landscape of Bangalore with its focus on quality reports and customer service.Prima Diagnostics is the result of the union between the Bhima group, one of India’s...