food interaction for ZODERM
alcohol interaction for ZODERM
pregnancy interaction for ZODERM
lactation interaction for ZODERM
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ZODERM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ZODERMNo substitutes found
- Dr. Sheilly KapoorMBBS, MD
- Dr. Pooja AggarwalMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Nirupama ParwandaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ZODERM
- Oxiconazole cream is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth, genital area, and other mucous membranes.
- Do not cover area with bandages or other occlusive dressings unless directed otherwise by your doctor as it may increase the side effects.
- Complete the full course of treatment as advised by your doctor even if you feel better.
- Seek immediate attention if your symptoms do not improve within 2 to 4 weeks.
- Consult your doctor if you see signs of irritation or allergy after applying oxiconazole cream or lotion.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for ZODERM
Q.Is oxiconazole nitrate a steroid?
Oxiconazole is not a steroid. It is an imidazole antifungal drug
Q.What is oxiconazole used for?
Oxiconazole is used to treat skin fungal infection such as tinea pedis (foot infection), tinea cruris (groin infection), tinea versicolor (infection of trunk and proximal extremities) and tinea corporis (infection of arms and legs).