Information about Oxiconazole
Oxiconazole is used in the treatment of fungal skin infections.
How Oxiconazole works
Oxiconazole is an antifungal medication. It kills and stops the growth of the fungi by destroying its cell membrane, thereby treating your skin infection.
Common side effects of Oxiconazole
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
Available Medicine for Oxiconazole
ZodermGlaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹42 to ₹872 variant(s)
Fungixit OCarise Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Zoderm EGlaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
OxicojenJenburkt Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹141 to ₹1893 variant(s)
MaxizolForman Medics Pvt Ltd
OxizoicBDR Pharmaceuticals Internationals Pvt
PilzbanLa Pristine Bioceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹170 to ₹2163 variant(s)
AuxicremeAlniche Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Oxiconazole
- Oxiconazole helps treat skin infections caused by many different types of fungi.
- Some tips for personal hygiene:
- Wash your hands with soap before and after applying the cream.
- Do not share your towel or clothes with anyone.
- Wear clean clothes every day to prevent infection.
- Finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It can take a few weeks for the infection to clear and a few months before the skin returns to its normal color.
- It is not taken orally, so it does not cause many side effects.
- Apply an amount sufficient to cover the affected area and 1 inch of the immediate surrounding skin.
- Avoid getting it in the eyes, nose, or mouth. If accidental exposure occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Inform your doctor if the infection has not cleared up after four weeks of treatment.