Medicine Overview of Zerocary Oral Solution
Zerocary Oral Solution is used in the treatment of mouth infection.
Side Effect of Zerocary is Taste change.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. Zerocary Oral Solution may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Zerocary Oral Solution is an antimicrobial. It works by killing the harmful microorganisms that cause infections.
In Depth Information on Zerocary Oral Solution
- Use Zerocary Oral Solution after meals, it may affect the taste of foods and beverages.
- For maximum effectiveness avoid rinsing mouth (with water or any other mouthwash), brushing teeth, eating or drinking for 30 minutes after using the Zerocary Oral Solution.
- Zerocary Oral Solution may cause permanent discolouration of some tooth fillings. To minimize discolouration, brush and floss daily, focussing on the areas which begin to discolour.
- Do not mix/dilute Zerocary Oral Solution with any other product.
- Avoid contact with eyes and ears. If the solution comes in contact with your eyes, rinse well with water.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Zerocary Oral Solution related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Zerocary Oral Solution is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Zerocary Oral Solution during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Zerocary Oral Solution does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Zerocary Oral Solution in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Zerocary Oral Solution in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Zerocary Oral Solution, please consult your doctor.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Zerocary Oral Solution: BBS, KIS, EEC, WAD, DRA, BDI, HCP, PHC, QLF, APS, PRL, SSA, SNG, DPL, HNP, AVB, SAF, KMC, ESY, EPS, MPC, MKS, SWP, ABP, SLN, RDR, TOM, KLC, DZY, RSA, DYG, VDH, NVL, NNH, EMB, WHL, HSM, TNH, GPP, ATL, PNT, VJS, SYN, OBS, ANP, HIP, GEO, VNS, MDO, OWP, AAR, PRC, RHW, JBT, BAP, MSD, BHP, BNT, MAX, MDH, SDE, FGH, HBV, BIO, PRN, LMS, CHP, SNH, AMH, IMC, STS, AYU, AWS, MLC, NTL, PVP, RDH, RPP, KHD, HSP, IPL, TAT, ZVP, GMA, HPP, NXG, RAC, CPK, HEX, BHA, MAM, AYM, DLP, TSS, JVO, HPC, ARD, KNH, BHS, NTB, JJE, HGI, SSI, PTI, YMI, AXM, BLE, CRN, JHC, ANT, VHP, BBN, VSC, UHP, RKS, SBA, NVY, BSN, DHP, RSS, BLS, GNC, JIV, SBL, BNA, TRP, SGC, SWA, SWT, RHL, NDP, GTK, SHD, HLT, AVL, ASP, KHC, AGT, VOP, AYN, JVN, GTC, DHR, PRT, MAP, EQN, SCH, BTM, XMX, MBP, BRC, KHH, RWP, PMA, OLT, SCP, GHR, SVS, VRS, DVH, GDA, DAO, INC, SJP, EAN, FRM, AFT, AMR, SVH, BLP, ATP, RPI, UVD, RGH, THP, STA, AAY, 4IT, PHN, VSL, CMC, MAK, OHM, DFP, HTS, WPL, UMP, GBL, SPD, PPR, HMP, GPT, RUS, MMS, LHP, BHM, SMN, GLM, NSL, ALC, MKT, NEO, HZF, ENP, 9MM, PLT, DYL, PWN, DPP, SRG, ZPR, BGS, LHA, USF, NNP, BJP, VTR, PTP, GLD, AVS, DGN, SMS, SDM, JSL, WSI, NAS, SHC, ZEL, 1MH, IAD, ADT, TFP, OIP, BDN, LCC, BMJ, CLT, SGH, QTM, HAT, BAL