Triclosan is used in the treatment of inflammation of gums and bad odor from mouth
How it works
Triclosan kills the harmful bacteria and fungi by attacking their outer covering.
Common side effects
Altered taste, Application site irritation, Teeth discolouration
- ₹101 to ₹109Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹102 to ₹197KLM Laboratories Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹43Sol Derma Pharmaceuiticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹42Menarini India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹40Invision Medi Sciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹40Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹62Khlorophylls Biotech Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹42J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹46Biomedica Life Science1 variant(s)
- Use Triclosan after meals, it may affect the taste of foods and beverages.
- For maximum effectiveness avoid rinsing mouth (with water or any other mouthwash), brushing teeth, eating or drinking for 30 minutes after using the Triclosan.
- Triclosan may cause permanent discolouration of some tooth fillings. To minimize discolouration, brush and floss daily, focussing on the areas which begin to discolour.
- Do not mix/dilute Triclosan with any other product.
- Avoid contact with eyes and ears. If the solution comes in contact with your eyes, rinse well with water.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.