food interaction for ZAXYBEN
alcohol interaction for ZAXYBEN
pregnancy interaction for ZAXYBEN
lactation interaction for ZAXYBEN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ZAXYBEN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ZAXYBEN
- FENOXENE 50 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 1975/ML of injectionRs. 1975pay 12% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for ZAXYBEN
- Exercise caution during treatment with phenoxybenzamine in an elderly patient.
- Inform your doctor, if you have any heart complaints, brain arteries thickening, low blood pressure or kidney diseases.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as phenoxybenzamine may cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for ZAXYBEN
Q.How long and quick does phenoxybenzamine take to work?
The effect of phenoxybenzamine starts in about 1 hour after an intravenous dose. Following oral administration, the action starts gradually over several hours and persists for 3-4 days following a single dose
Q.Is phenoxybenzamine an antibiotic?
No, phenoxybenzamine is not used as an antibiotic.