food interaction for YONDELIS injection
alcohol interaction for YONDELIS injection
pregnancy interaction for YONDELIS injection
lactation interaction for YONDELIS injection
It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Yondelis 1mg injection at a fixed time.
Taking Trabectedin with alcohol may cause liver problems.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Yondelis 1mg injection is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR YONDELIS 1mg injection
Yondelis injection uses
Yondelis 1mg injection is used in the treatment of soft tissue sarcoma.
How yondelis injection works
Trabectedin belongs to class of drugs called alkylating agents. It works by sticking to the DNA in cells and damaging it. This stops the cancer cells growing and multiplying..
Common side effects of yondelis injection
Headache, Fatigue, Vomiting, Weakness, Nausea, Increased liver enzymes, Reduced blood platelets, Increased creatine phosphokinase level in blood, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils), Decreased appetite, Constipation.
SUBSTITUTES FOR YONDELIS injection
- TRABEC 1MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Natco Pharma LtdRs. 28600/injectionRs. 28600save 76% more per injection
Expert advice FOR YONDELIS injection
• Seek immediate medical attention if you develop a fever, muscle pain or weakness, as trabectedin may cause side effects affecting your blood, liver or muscles.
• Use effective contraception while on trabectedin therapy.
• Do not consume alcohol while taking trabectedin as it may worsen the side effects.
• Should not be given to patients allergic to trabectedin or any of its ingredients.
• Should not be given to children below 18 years.
• Should not be given to pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Frequently asked questions FOR YONDELIS 1mg injection
Q. Is trabectedin FDA approved?
Yes, trabectedin is FDA approved.