Medicine Overview of Xovatra Eye Drop
Uses of Xovatra Eye Drop
Xovatra 0.004% Eye Drop is used in the treatment of glaucoma.
Side effects of Xovatra Eye Drop
Conjunctival hyperemia , Stinging in the eyes, Foreign body sensation in eyes, Eyelash changes , Eye itching, Burning sensation in eye, Increased iris pigmentation.
How to use Xovatra Eye Drop
This medicine is for external use only.Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
How Xovatra Eye Drop works
Xovatra 0.004% eye drop decreases the pressure in the eyeball by increasing the drainage of aqueous humor (clear watery fluid filling the space in front of an eyeball ).
In Depth Information on Xovatra Eye Drop
Expert advice for Xovatra Eye Drop
- Xovatra helps lower high pressure in the eye and reduces the risk of vision loss.
- For best results, put one drop once a day in the evening/night in the affected eye(s).
- Xovatra may cause brown pigmentation of the iris which may be permanent.
- You may notice eyelid skin darkening and an increase in the length, thickness, and number of your eyelashes. These changes should disappear after discontinuing Xovatra.
- Take care to prevent contact of eye dispenser with eye, eyelid, eyelashes, or finger to avoid infection.
- Remove contact lenses before using Xovatra and allow at least 15 minutes before re-inserting them.
- When applying multiple eye medications, wait for at least 5-15 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the drop so that the medicine does not drain away from the eye.
Special precautions for Xovatra 0.004% Eye Drop
No interaction found
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Xovatra 0.004% Eye Drop is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.+more
To reduce the amount of Xovatra 0.004% Eye Drop that reaches the breastmilk, place pressure over the corner of the eye for 1 minute or more, then remove the excess solution with an absorbent tissue....
To reduce the amount of Xovatra 0.004% Eye Drop that reaches the breastmilk, place pressure over the corner of the eye for 1 minute or more, then remove the excess solution with an absorbent tissue.
Xovatra 0.004% Eye Drop may cause blurring of your vision fo+more
r a short time just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear....
Xovatra 0.004% Eye Drop is safe to use in patients with kidn+more
ey disease. No dose adjustment of Xovatra 0.004% Eye Drop is recommended....
Xovatra 0.004% Eye Drop is safe to use in patients with live+more
r disease. No dose adjustment of Xovatra 0.004% Eye Drop is recommended....
User Submitted Feedback For Xovatra 0.004% Eye Drop
Patients taking Xovatra 0.004% Eye Drop
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Thrice A Day
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 7
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Xovatra 0.004% Eye Drop. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Xovatra 0.004% Eye Drop: JMJ, NDP, OLT, PEN, BLP, MPC, SAF, PSP, OIP, PPR, SBA, RPP, RKS, NWP, HGI, MAK, SJP, AYU, DPP, PNT, LHA, AAR, HEX, WSI, OHM, KHH, SWA, DEL, DDR, EQN, DFP, NVY, INC, OWP, BTM, GNC, IPL, HBV, ZVP, FGH, LCC, MMS, RSA, BSN, MOM, GTK, XPS, ARD, HRV, IAD, JIV, RHW, RUS, SDM, MAX, BDN, DYG, ADT, HIP, DLP, PTS, SSA, STA, NNH, RJH, MSD, ATL, SBL, EMB, SAT, NVL, GTC, SHP, JVN, BIO, AAY, ENP, PLT, USF, AGT, AVN, DMP, SHM, RSS, 9T9, ATP, GPT
Substitutes for Xovatra Eye Drop
Travosun Eye Drop
Sunways India Pvt Ltd
₹54.0/ml of Eye Drop
Lupitros Eye Drop
₹72.57/ml of Eye Drop
Tovaxo Eye Drop Bak Free
Ajanta Pharma Ltd
₹94.0/ml of Eye Drop
Travoprostin Eye Drop
Eyekare Kilitch Limited
₹128.0/ml of Eye Drop
Travo-Z Eye Drop
Micro Labs Ltd
₹165.0/ml of Eye Drop