food interaction for WOCKSTIN
alcohol interaction for WOCKSTIN
pregnancy interaction for WOCKSTIN
lactation interaction for WOCKSTIN
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for WOCKSTIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for WOCKSTIN
- SUDOSTAR 3MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Lupin LtdRs. 1256.61/injectionRs. 1256.61save 40% more per injection
- HICOLY 3 MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2232.37/injectionRs. 2232.37pay 7% more per injection
- COLICEASE 3MIU INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2000/ML of injectionRs. 2000save 5% more per ML of injection
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for WOCKSTIN
- You may be regularly monitored for serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen while on colstin treatment.
- Use with caution if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects kidney) or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for WOCKSTIN
Q.Is colistin an antibiotic / a bactericidal?
Yes colistin is an antibiotic with bactericidal action
Q.Is colistin broad spectrum antibiotic?
No, colistin belongs to a class of drugs called polymyxin antibiotic
Q.Does colistin cover pseudomonas?
Yes, colistin is effective against pseudomonas.