food interaction for VEPAN
alcohol interaction for VEPAN
pregnancy interaction for VEPAN
lactation interaction for VEPAN
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for VEPAN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for VEPAN
- CEXIL 125MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Leben Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 0.70/ML of dry syrupRs. 21pay 12% more per ML of dry syrup
- CEFABID 125MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Life Line Biotech LtdRs. 2.33/ML of dry syrupRs. 69.90pay 272% more per ML of dry syrup
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for VEPAN
- Do not drive because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with cefadroxil.
- Do not start or continue the cefadroxil tablets and consult your doctor if you have a kidney problem or history of gastro-intestinal disorders.
- Do not start or continue the cefadroxil tablets and consult your doctor if you experience severe and persistent diarrhea; it is considered as an antibiotic-associated severe diarrhea. Consult your doctor if you are taking oral birth control pills.
Frequently asked questions for VEPAN
Q.Does cefadroxil, or Odoxil contain sulfa or a form of penicillin drug?
No, they do not contain sulfa or not a penicillin drug. They are cephalosporin antibiotics
Q.Can I take cefadroxil for strep throat; bronchitis, sinus infection, tooth infection, yeast infection, or acne?
Yes, you can take cefadroxil in strep throat; bronchitis, sinus infection, tooth infection, or acne but you cannot take it for yeast infection. Please consult your doctor for your medical condition before taking the drug
Q.Can I take cefadroxil with Nyquil (acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, doxylamine, and pseudoephedrine), Tylenol (paracetamol), ibuprofen, or Benadryl (diphenhydramine)?
Cefuroxime is not reported to interact with Nyquil (acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, doxylamine, and pseudoephedrine), Tylenol (paracetamol), ibuprofen, or Benadryl (diphenhydramine). Please follow the advice of the doctor regarding their simultaneous use
Q.Does cefadroxil cause constipation or yeast infections?
Cefadroxil may cause yeast infections, but it is not known to cause constipation
Q.Is cefadroxil safe?
Cefadroxil is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Does cefadroxil need to be refrigerated?
Cefadroxil needs to be stored at 20° to 25°C.