Information about Cefadroxil
Cefadroxil is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How Cefadroxil works
Cefadroxil is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by preventing them from forming the bacterial protective covering (cell wall) which is needed for them to survive.
Common side effects of Cefadroxil
Rash, Vomiting, Allergic reaction, Stomach pain, Nausea, Diarrhea
Available Medicine for Cefadroxil
₹16 to ₹458 variant(s)
CefadroxAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹13 to ₹457 variant(s)
DroxylTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹13 to ₹4410 variant(s)
VepanIndoco Remedies Ltd
₹13 to ₹5712 variant(s)
₹14 to ₹396 variant(s)
BludroxBlue Cross Laboratories Ltd
₹26 to ₹443 variant(s)
CexilLeben Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹11 to ₹405 variant(s)
₹14 to ₹416 variant(s)
CefoxilBal Pharma Ltd
₹15 to ₹1542 variant(s)
₹10 to ₹366 variant(s)
Expert advice for Cefadroxil
- Your doctor has prescribed Cefadroxil to cure your infection and improve your symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Discontinue Cefadroxil and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Cefadroxil as it may cause increased side effects.