Medicine Overview of Ventipra Capsule
Side Effects of Ventipra are Dryness in mouth, Shortness of breath, Cough, Tremor, Headache, Palpitations, Muscle cramp.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Ventipra 200 mcg/40 mcg Capsule may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Ventipra 200 mcg/40 mcg Capsule is a combination of two medicines: Salbutamol / Albuterol and Ipratropium. Salbutamol / Albuterol is a bronchodilator while Ipratropium is an anticholinergic. They work by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widen the airways. Together, they make breathing easier.
In Depth Information on Ventipra Capsule
- Ventipra 200 mcg/40 mcg Capsule is a combination of two medicines that makes breathing easier for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- This medicine is for inhalation only. The tablet should not be swallowed.
- It should be taken at the same time each day.
- It does not work right away and should not be used to relieve sudden breathing problems. Use your rescue inhaler to control sudden difficulty in breathing.
- Dry mouth may occur as a side effect. Frequent mouth rinses, good oral hygiene, increased water intake and sugarless candy may help.
- Gargle with warm water after each inhalation to avoid any fungal infections in your mouth and throat.
- Take the first dose of this medicine under medical supervision as it may cause wheezing or tightening of the airways (bronchospasm) immediately after using.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your blood potassium level as low oxygen level in the blood (hypoxia) and medicines such as Ventipra 200 mcg/40 mcg Capsule can lower blood potassium level.
- Only miniscule amounts of Ventipra 200 mcg/40 mcg Capsule may get absorbed into the bloodstream after inhalation. Hence, serious side effects are unlikely.
Ventipra Capsule related warnings
Ventipra 200 mcg/40 mcg Capsule may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Ventipra 200 mcg/40 mcg Capsule may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Ventipra 200 mcg/40 mcg Capsule is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
You may feel dizzy, or have difficulty in focusing, or blurred vision while taking Ventipra 200 mcg/40 mcg Capsule
Ventipra 200 mcg/40 mcg Capsule is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Ventipra 200 mcg/40 mcg Capsule may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Ventipra 200 mcg/40 mcg Capsule in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Ventipra 200 mcg/40 mcg Capsule: VTR, JVO, WSI, HTV, AVL, FRM, DGN, BKB, UPA, ZEL, RHL, AYU, VNS, MFN, GPP, BTM, HLP, KNH, PNQ, HWS, NAS, GDA, TSS, LIP, HPC, DVH, NVL, SCP, VJS, MSD, DZY, NTL, QTM, DLP, EVP, TAP, ESY, AAY, HZF, BNT, RWP, SHC, VSL, OLT, ABP, ENP, SNH, CZT, JVN, JHC, KHH, SSS, MBP, RKS, RHS, WHP, ZVP, KLC, BJR, BNA, MOM, EEC, BAL, ANP, MDO, KIS, BDI, AYM, NDP, STS, AGT, MTD, SIO, BLS, BGS, BHS, RDH, HGI, BHP, XMX, IAD, EPS, FGH, OHM, RUS, WAD, BBN, RGH, FIP, IMC, BSN, VOP, BAP, PTI, PLT, KMC, PRN, MKS, NPH, DRA, KAL, ZPR, MIL, DAO, GGL, AYN, PSF, VHP, PPR, DYG, HSM, MKE, PRL, MDI, ARD, MLC, NLP, WPL, VRS, HIP, DLY, NEO, RSA, AMM, NWP, NNP, OWP, BSL, LMS, DFP, 1MH, SGC, CRN, O4O, PWN, ANT, JBT, HSP, GHR, SVS, HBV, RDR, AVS, KHD, PSE, OBS, SRG, SYN, MRS, SOF, KHC, BNC, LHA, RPA, USF, NFP, ATP, GTC, HNP, 4IT, GMA, BBS, SHN, RRP, LHP, PVP, AMH, PEN, BLE, SNG, RPI, SSI, EMB, OMV, SDE, MTM, SPF, SHG, SAF, NLC, RHW, AAR, JJE, IPL, DHP, MAM, SVH, MIP, SBN, AFT, FRS, SWP, MJT, GEO, UHP, HCP, SJP, CLT, GBL, NVY, ATL, NTB, MDN, THP, WDE, UMP, QLF, AGP, MDH, SAA, NSL, NEW, CPK, CTP, BHM, RTL, BMJ, UVD, SHD, EQN, NXG, AHP, PHN, GNC, DYL, HMP, RAC, ANS, SPD, SMN, BJP, VVN, GPT, ALC, TNH, CMD, 9MM, PTP, JSL, AAA, MKT, RVC, MPC, NLG, YAG, RWL, JIV, KHP, CMC, GLD, SWA, BIO, PHC, SGH, LCC, PNT, INC, TAT, ADT, ASP, MAP, HPP, GLM, SMS, BLP, SBA, PRT, STA, NPS, HTS, VDH, TOM, SPV, PMA, APT, DHR, DPL, SLN, OWN, BHA, HEX, DPP, SAH, AMR, RPP, SLC, OIP, BRC, PRC, VSC, GFL, SCH, USM, SBL, NXT, WHL, ALY, AVC, HAT, MAX, AVB, APS, HLT, KIM, IPP, AXM, SDM