food interaction for VASOZINE
alcohol interaction for VASOZINE
pregnancy interaction for VASOZINE
lactation interaction for VASOZINE
medicine interaction for VASOZINE
SALT INFORMATION FOR VASOZINE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR VASOZINENo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR VASOZINE
- Avoid contact of tetryzoline eye drops with nose, mouth, or other mucous membranes.
- Do not use tetryzoline eye drops if the solution becomes cloudy or changes colour.
- Tell your doctor if you have any eye disease such as narrow-angle glaucoma or eye infection, heart disease, high blood pressure, or an overactive thyroid gland.
- Tell your doctor if you are having surgery, including dental surgery. You may have to stop using tetryzoline eye drops for a short time.
- If you wear contact lenses, always remove them before using tetryzoline eye drops and wait at least 15 minutes before reinserting them.
- Tetryzoline eye drops may cause blurred vision. Do not drive, operate machinery, or do anything else that could be dangerous unless you can see clearly.
- Do not use tetryzoline eye drops for longer than 3 days. Using too much of tetryzoline eye drops may increase redness of the eye.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR VASOZINE
Q. How does tetryzoline work?
Tetryzoline works by shrinking swollen blood vessels in the eye, thereby reducing redness and irritation
Q. Is tetryzoline safe?
Tetryzoline is is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.