food interaction for VALUS
alcohol interaction for VALUS
pregnancy interaction for VALUS
lactation interaction for VALUS
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for VALUS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for VALUS
- VAH 40MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 5.72/tabletRs. 57.17pay 11% more per tablet
- VALDONE 40MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.03/tabletRs. 50.26save 2% more per tablet
- VALED 40MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 5.56/tabletRs. 55.60pay 8% more per tablet
- VALTO 40MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 4.99/tabletRs. 49.90save 3% more per tablet
- CREVAL 40MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 6.50/tabletRs. 65pay 26% more per tablet
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
Expert advice for VALUS
- Before you take valdecoxib, inform your doctor if you suffer from liver and or kidney problems.
- Do not take valdecoxib if you have experienced asthma, hives or any allergic reaction after taking a sulfabased medication.
- Stop taking valdecoxib and contact your doctor immediately if you develop a skin rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, swelling of the lips, tongue or face, or other symptoms of an allergic reaction.
- Caution should be exercised while using valdecoxib as an increased risk of cardiovascular events (including heart attack and stroke) have been reported with its use.
- Overdose of valdecoxib may cause dizziness; it is advisable to avoid driving or operating heavy machinery under such circumstances.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for VALUS
Q.What is valdecoxib tablet and what are they used for?
Valdecoxib tablets are pain killer tablets used in treating the pain and inflammation caused by arthritis and for painful menstruation
Q.Why is valdecoxib banned?
Valdecoxib was banned due to safety concerns of an increased risk of cardiovascular events and serious and potentially life-threatening skin reactions.