food interaction for VALSAFE
alcohol interaction for VALSAFE
pregnancy interaction for VALSAFE
lactation interaction for VALSAFE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for VALSAFE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for VALSAFE
- ARTIVAL 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Geno Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.99/tabletRs. 29.88save 41% more per tablet
- OZEX VC 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Blue Cross Laboratories LtdRs. 2.22/tabletRs. 22.21save 56% more per tablet
- POWERCOXIB 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.60/tabletRs. 26save 49% more per tablet
- VACOX 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.62/tabletRs. 36.16save 29% more per tablet
- VALZ BCD 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.92/tabletRs. 29.20save 43% more per tablet
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
Expert advice for VALSAFE
- Before you take valdecoxib, inform your doctor if you suffer from liver and or kidney problems.
- Do not take valdecoxib if you have experienced asthma, hives or any allergic reaction after taking a sulfabased medication.
- Stop taking valdecoxib and contact your doctor immediately if you develop a skin rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, swelling of the lips, tongue or face, or other symptoms of an allergic reaction.
- Caution should be exercised while using valdecoxib as an increased risk of cardiovascular events (including heart attack and stroke) have been reported with its use.
- Overdose of valdecoxib may cause dizziness; it is advisable to avoid driving or operating heavy machinery under such circumstances.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for VALSAFE
Q.What is valdecoxib tablet and what are they used for?
Valdecoxib tablets are pain killer tablets used in treating the pain and inflammation caused by arthritis and for painful menstruation
Q.Why is valdecoxib banned?
Valdecoxib was banned due to safety concerns of an increased risk of cardiovascular events and serious and potentially life-threatening skin reactions.