food interaction for VALCOX BCD
alcohol interaction for VALCOX BCD
pregnancy interaction for VALCOX BCD
lactation interaction for VALCOX BCD
medicine interaction for VALCOX BCD
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR VALCOX BCD
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR VALCOX BCD
- MARVEL 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.99/tabletRs. 9.92save 52% more per tablet
- VALUS 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2/tabletRs. 20save 4% more per tablet
- VELSAID 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.87/tabletRs. 18.70save 10% more per tablet
- ARTIVAL 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Geno Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.95/tabletRs. 19.50save 6% more per tablet
- CREVAL 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 1.97/tabletRs. 19.71save 5% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR VALCOX BCD
- Before you take valdecoxib, inform your doctor if you suffer from liver and or kidney problems.
- Do not take valdecoxib if you have experienced asthma, hives or any allergic reaction after taking a sulfabased medication.
- Stop taking valdecoxib and contact your doctor immediately if you develop a skin rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, swelling of the lips, tongue or face, or other symptoms of an allergic reaction.
- Caution should be exercised while using valdecoxib as an increased risk of cardiovascular events (including heart attack and stroke) have been reported with its use.
- Overdose of valdecoxib may cause dizziness; it is advisable to avoid driving or operating heavy machinery under such circumstances.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR VALCOX BCD
Q. What is valdecoxib tablet and what are they used for?
Valdecoxib tablets are pain killer tablets used in treating the pain and inflammation caused by arthritis and for painful menstruation
Q. Why is valdecoxib banned?
Valdecoxib was banned due to safety concerns of an increased risk of cardiovascular events and serious and potentially life-threatening skin reactions.