food interaction for VAH MD
alcohol interaction for VAH MD
pregnancy interaction for VAH MD
lactation interaction for VAH MD
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for VAH MD
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for VAH MD
- VALZ BCD 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.92/tabletRs. 29.20save 26% more per tablet
- VAH 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 3.92/tabletRs. 39.16same price
- VALCOX 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 3.75/tabletRs. 37.50save 5% more per tablet
- VALDEZ 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 3.62/tabletRs. 36.20save 8% more per tablet
- VALDIN 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.50/tabletRs. 35save 11% more per tablet
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati DarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for VAH MD
- Before you take valdecoxib, inform your doctor if you suffer from liver and or kidney problems.
- Do not take valdecoxib if you have experienced asthma, hives or any allergic reaction after taking a sulfabased medication.
- Stop taking valdecoxib and contact your doctor immediately if you develop a skin rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, swelling of the lips, tongue or face, or other symptoms of an allergic reaction.
- Caution should be exercised while using valdecoxib as an increased risk of cardiovascular events (including heart attack and stroke) have been reported with its use.
- Overdose of valdecoxib may cause dizziness; it is advisable to avoid driving or operating heavy machinery under such circumstances.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for VAH MD
Q.What is valdecoxib tablet and what are they used for?
Valdecoxib tablets are pain killer tablets used in treating the pain and inflammation caused by arthritis and for painful menstruation
Q.Why is valdecoxib banned?
Valdecoxib was banned due to safety concerns of an increased risk of cardiovascular events and serious and potentially life-threatening skin reactions.