food interaction for VAH
alcohol interaction for VAH
pregnancy interaction for VAH
lactation interaction for VAH
medicine interaction for VAH
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR VAH
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR VAH
- MARVEL 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.99/tabletRs. 9.92save 50% more per tablet
- ARTIVAL 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Geno Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.95/tabletRs. 19.50save 1% more per tablet
- CREVAL 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 1.97/tabletRs. 19.71same price
- POWERCOXIB 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.10/tabletRs. 30.97pay 57% more per tablet
- VACOX 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2/tabletRs. 20pay 2% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR VAH
- Before you take valdecoxib, inform your doctor if you suffer from liver and or kidney problems.
- Do not take valdecoxib if you have experienced asthma, hives or any allergic reaction after taking a sulfabased medication.
- Stop taking valdecoxib and contact your doctor immediately if you develop a skin rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, swelling of the lips, tongue or face, or other symptoms of an allergic reaction.
- Caution should be exercised while using valdecoxib as an increased risk of cardiovascular events (including heart attack and stroke) have been reported with its use.
- Overdose of valdecoxib may cause dizziness; it is advisable to avoid driving or operating heavy machinery under such circumstances.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR VAH
Q. What is valdecoxib tablet and what are they used for?
Valdecoxib tablets are pain killer tablets used in treating the pain and inflammation caused by arthritis and for painful menstruation
Q. Why is valdecoxib banned?
Valdecoxib was banned due to safety concerns of an increased risk of cardiovascular events and serious and potentially life-threatening skin reactions.