Medicine Overview of Uniheal Solution
Uses of Uniheal Solution
Uniheal Solution is used in the treatment of Bleeding.
Side effects of Uniheal Solution
Allergic skin rash, Burning sensation, Headache, Nausea, Stomach upset.
How to use Uniheal Solution
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
How Uniheal Solution works
Uniheal solution is a chemical messenger which fastens the process of clot formation and stops bleeding.
In Depth Information on Uniheal Solution
Expert advice for Uniheal Solution
- Feracrylum topical is for external use only. It should never be used orally, intravenously, intramuscularly or after dilution.
- Discontinue usage if you experience irritation or discomfort.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to feracrylum or any of its ingredients.
- Patients taking epsilon aminocaproic acid (EACA) for any bleeding disorders
Special precautions for Uniheal Solution
No interaction found
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Uniheal Solution is safe to use during lactation. Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.+more
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area....
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area.
It is not known whether Uniheal Solution alters the ability+more
to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Uniheal+more
Solution in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Feracrylum Topical, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.