Feracrylum is used topically (on skin surface) to control bleeding from smaller blood vessels occurring during various surgical procedures. It is also used as antiseptic in post-operative wound infections.
How it works
Feracrylum belong to a class of medications called as haemostatic agents. It activates certain protein which is involved in clotting pathway thereby helping in clot formation.
Common side effects
Nausea, Allergic skin rash, Burning sensation, Stomach upset
AVAILABLE MEDICINENo medicine available
- Feracrylum is for external use only. It should never be used orally, intravenously, intramuscularly or after dilution.
- Apply directly on affected skin.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to feracrylum or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you are taking epsilon aminocaproic acid (EACA) for any bleeding disorders.
- Discontinue usage if you experience irritation or discomfort.