Information about Feracrylum
Feracrylum is used in the treatment of bleeding.
How feracrylum works
Feracrylum is a chemical messenger which fastens the process of clot formation and stops bleeding.
Common side effects of feracrylum
Nausea, Allergic skin rash, Burning sensation, Stomach upset
Available Medicine for FeracrylumNo medicine available
Expert advice for Feracrylum
- Feracrylum is for external use only. It should never be used orally, intravenously, intramuscularly or after dilution.
- Apply directly on affected skin.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to feracrylum or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you are taking epsilon aminocaproic acid (EACA) for any bleeding disorders.
- Discontinue usage if you experience irritation or discomfort.