Feracrylum is used in the treatment of bleeding
How it works
Feracrylum is a chemical which fastens the process of clot formation and stops the bleeding.
Common side effects
Nausea, Allergic skin rash, Burning sensation, Stomach upset
- ₹46 to ₹175Themis Medicare Ltd2 variant(s)
- Feracrylum is for external use only. It should never be used orally, intravenously, intramuscularly or after dilution.
- Apply directly on affected skin.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to feracrylum or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you are taking epsilon aminocaproic acid (EACA) for any bleeding disorders.
- Discontinue usage if you experience irritation or discomfort.