food interaction for UCECORT
alcohol interaction for UCECORT
pregnancy interaction for UCECORT
lactation interaction for UCECORT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for UCECORT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for UCECORT
- CORTIMOM 0.10% CREAM(15 GM cream in tube)Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 7.95/GM of creamRs. 119.23save 15% more per GM of cream
- CORTIMOM 0.10% CREAM(5 GM cream in tube)Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 16.43/GM of creamRs. 82.13pay 75% more per GM of cream
- DERMET 0.10% CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Dermo Care LaboratoriesRs. 5.80/GM of creamRs. 58save 38% more per GM of cream
- DERMET 0.10% CREAM(30 GM cream in tube)Dermo Care LaboratoriesRs. 4.43/GM of creamRs. 133save 53% more per GM of cream
- MOMENTA 0.10% CREAM(5 GM cream in tube)NuLife PharmaceuticalsRs. 28/GM of creamRs. 140pay 198% more per GM of cream
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Sheilly KapoorMBBS, MD
- Dr. Pooja AggarwalMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
Expert advice for UCECORT
- Do not keep the treated skin area covered or apply on your face unless advised by your doctor.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you have diseases like tuberculosis (TB), herpes simplex virus (infection of the eye), cystic fibrosis (genetic disorder of glands resulting in lung and digestive problems), clouding of lens in the eye (cataract) or raised pressure in the eye (glaucoma), or a lung or chest infection or cold or breathing problems, if you are taking other corticosteroid medications.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to mometasone or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have had an infection or injury or surgical procedure of the nose.
- Do not use by Children < 6 years.
- Do not use if you are suffering from bacterial, fungal or viral dermatitis (bacterial skin infections).
- Do not use if you have rosacea (redness, small and superficial dilated blood vessels on facial skin).
- Do not use if you are suffering from perioral dermatitis (scaly or bumpy rash around the lips).
Frequently asked questions for UCECORT
Q.Is mometasone a steroid drug?
Yes. Mometasone is a steroidal drug
Q.Is mometasone the same as hydrocortisone?
No. Mometasone and hydrocortisone are different drugs; although both are steroids
Q.Does mometasone topical treat ringworm/acne?
Mometasone topical does not treat ringworm/acne. It only treats the symptoms of inflamed skin
Q.Does mometasone topical lighten skin?
Yes. Mometasone topical may lighten the area of skin which is darkened due to any infection.