Substitutes for Triclofil
No substitutes found for this medicine
Medicine Overview of Triclofil Syrup
Uses of Triclofil Syrup
Triclofil Syrup is used in the treatment of Inflammation of gums and Bad odor from mouth.
Side effects of Triclofil Syrup
Altered taste, Application site irritation, Teeth discolouration.
How to use Triclofil Syrup
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Triclofil Syrup at a fixed time.
How Triclofil Syrup works
Triclofil syrup kills the harmful bacteria and fungi by attacking their outer covering.
In Depth Information on Triclofil Syrup
Expert advice for Triclofil Syrup
- Use Triclofil after meals, it may affect the taste of foods and beverages.
- For maximum effectiveness avoid rinsing mouth (with water or any other mouthwash), brushing teeth, eating or drinking for 30 minutes after using the Triclofil.
- Triclofil may cause permanent discolouration of some tooth fillings. To minimize discolouration, brush and floss daily, focussing on the areas which begin to discolour.
- Do not mix/dilute Triclofil with any other product.
- Avoid contact with eyes and ears. If the solution comes in contact with your eyes, rinse well with water.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Triclofil Syrup
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Triclofil Syrup is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Triclofil Syrup should be used with caution during lactation+more
. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Triclofil Syrup alters the ability t+more
o drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Triclof+more
il Syrup in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Triclosan, please consult your doctor.