food interaction for TILPRIDE RD
alcohol interaction for TILPRIDE RD
pregnancy interaction for TILPRIDE RD
lactation interaction for TILPRIDE RD
SALT INFORMATION for TILPRIDE RD
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TILPRIDE RD
- TRIPEPSA L 75MG/40MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Akumentis Healthcare LtdRs. 18/tabletRs. 180pay 7% more per tablet
- PANTOCAR L 75 MG/40 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 16/tabletRs. 160save 5% more per tablet
- LEVOPAN 75MG/40MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Panzer Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 13.99/tabletRs. 139.95save 17% more per tablet
- GUDBIE L 75 MG/40 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Akumentis Healthcare LtdRs. 18.90/tabletRs. 189pay 12% more per tablet
- PANTOVEL LS 75MG/40MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kinedex Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 14.80/tabletRs. 148save 12% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for TILPRIDE RD
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levosulpride.
- Before taking the drug consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you have absence if periods, abnormal milk secretion or changes in sexual desire, fever, muscle stiffness.
- The drug can make you dizzy. Be careful when driving vehicles or operating machines.
Frequently asked questions for TILPRIDE RD
Q.Is levosulpiride safe?
Levosulpiride is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is levosulpiride an antidepressant?
No, it is used in the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, psychosis, dyspepsia
Q.What is levosulpiride?
Levosulpiride belong to class of medication called as atypical antipsychotics. It acts by decreasing the activity of dopamine in the brain
Q.What are its uses?
Levosulpiride is used in the treatment psychosis, depression, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome and dyspepsia
Q.Does levosulpiride cause erectile dysfunction?
No. patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding the possible side effects.
Q.Is pantoprazole safe?
Pantoprazole is relatively safe if taken in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.What is Pantocid 20/Pantocid 40/Pantosec/ Pantium used for?
Pantocid (20 or 40 mg)/Pantosec/Pantium are various brands of pantoprazole available and used for the same indications as pantoprazole
Q.Can I take pantoprazole with other medications?
It is safe to take other medications with pantoprazole if prescribed by your doctor. However, it should not be taken with ketoconazole and other anti-fungals, warfarin, atazanavir and erlotinib
Q.Does pantoprazole cause weight gain, dizziness, constipation, bloating, or headache?
Pantoprazole may cause weight changes, dizziness, constipation, bloating, or headache. If you notice such symptoms, consult your doctor
Q.Is pantoprazole an antacid?
No, pantoprazole is not an antacid. It reduces the production of acid in stomach, while antacids neutralize the acids present in stomach
Q.Is pantoprazole gluten free?
Yes. Pantoprazole is gluten free. However, please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use.