Medicine Overview of Tilemetin Injection
Uses of Tilemetin Injection
Tilemetin 30mg Injection is used in the treatment of Parasitic worm infections.
Side effects of Tilemetin Injection
Headache, Nausea, Vomiting, Abnormal liver function tests, Dizziness, Fever, Abdominal pain, Hair loss, Vertigo.
How to use Tilemetin Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Tilemetin Injection works
Dehydroemetine belongs to class of drugs known as antiprotozoal agent. It acts by preventing the growth of infection causing microorganisms.
In Depth Information on Tilemetin Injection
Expert advice for Tilemetin Injection
- Caution is to be exercised by patients with kidney and heart diseases
- You should discontinue the use of dehydroemetine after delivery, as it may harm the baby.
- Heart rate and blood pressure should be carefully monitored during treatment.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Avoid if allergic to dehydroemetine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if Patients is suffering from known heart disease, kidney problems or neuromuscular disease should avoid dehydroemetine treatment.
Special precautions for Tilemetin 30mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Tilemetin 30mg Injection should be used with caution during+more
lactation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Tilemetin 30mg Injection alters the+more
ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Tilemet+more
in 30mg Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Substitutes for Tilemetin
No substitutes found for this medicine