food interaction for THIOSPAS
alcohol interaction for THIOSPAS
pregnancy interaction for THIOSPAS
lactation interaction for THIOSPAS
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for THIOSPAS
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for THIOSPAS 4 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking THIOSPAS 4 MG CAPSULE
- 40%Twice A Day
- 40%Once A Day
- 20%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for THIOSPAS
- MYORIL 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 15.61/capsuleRs. 156.07pay 18% more per capsule
- MIOFREE 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 10.80/capsuleRs. 108save 18% more per capsule
- NEORELAX 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Meyer Organics Pvt LtdRs. 11.50/capsuleRs. 115save 13% more per capsule
- RELMUS 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Novartis India LtdRs. 11.80/capsuleRs. 118save 11% more per capsule
- BAKWEL 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Pulse PharmaceuticalsRs. 9.50/capsuleRs. 95save 28% more per capsule
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for THIOSPAS
- Do not take if you are allergic to thiocolchicoside.
- Do not start or continue the thiocolchicoside and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for THIOSPAS
Q.Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q.Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q.What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q.Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.