food interaction for THIOSAF
alcohol interaction for THIOSAF
pregnancy interaction for THIOSAF
lactation interaction for THIOSAF
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for THIOSAF
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for THIOSAF
- MYORIL 8 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 26.45/capsuleRs. 264.54pay 38% more per capsule
- THIOSPAS 8 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 21.30/capsuleRs. 213pay 11% more per capsule
- BAKWEL 8 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Pulse PharmaceuticalsRs. 16.67/capsuleRs. 166.67save 13% more per capsule
- THIO XL 8 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Bioplasma Immunological Research Pvt LtdRs. 19.90/capsuleRs. 199pay 3% more per capsule
- COLCOSIDE 8MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 19.29/capsuleRs. 192.86same price
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for THIOSAF
- Do not take if you are allergic to thiocolchicoside.
- Do not start or continue the thiocolchicoside and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for THIOSAF
Q.Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q.Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q.What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q.Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.