food interaction for THIOQUEST D
alcohol interaction for THIOQUEST D
pregnancy interaction for THIOQUEST D
lactation interaction for THIOQUEST D
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for THIOQUEST D
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for THIOQUEST D
- MOBIWOK PLUS 8MG/50MG CAPSULE(8 capsule in strip)Wockhardt LtdRs. 21.56/capsuleRs. 172.50pay 11% more per capsule
- MAHAGESIC MR 8MG/50MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 16.50/capsuleRs. 165save 15% more per capsule
- THIODIC CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Alchemist Life Science LtdRs. 9.53/capsuleRs. 95.25save 51% more per capsule
- FLEXIVEL D 8MG/50MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Kinedex Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 18.40/capsuleRs. 184save 6% more per capsule
- THIODIC FORTE CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Alchemist Life Science LtdRs. 18/capsuleRs. 180save 8% more per capsule
- Dr. Ashok KumarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
Expert advice for THIOQUEST D
- Do not take if you are allergic to thiocolchicoside.
- Do not start or continue the thiocolchicoside and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for THIOQUEST D
Q.Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q.Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q.What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q.Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Q.Is diclofenac safe?
Diclofenac (also available as voveran, dynapar) is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is diclofenac nephrotoxic?
Diclofenac can interfere with normal kidney function when taken at larger doses for a longer duration. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its uses
Q.Is diclofenac safe in asthma?
Diclofenac may worsen the symptoms of asthma in some patients already suffering from asthma. Talk to your doctor before taking diclofenac in asthma
Q.Is diclofenac banned in India?
Diclofenac is available over-the-counter and it is not banned in India
Q.Is diclofenac a blood thinner / controlled substance?
Diclofenac is a pain relieving medication and it does not significantly affect the function of platelets in blood; hence it is not a blood thinner. It is not a controlled substance as it does not have the potential for abuse or addiction
Q.Does diclofenac increase blood pressure?
Diclofenac does not have any effect on blood pressure in normal individuals. However, consult your doctor before taking diclofenac if you are already suffering from high blood pressure or any other heart disease
Q.Does diclofenac induce sleep?
Diclofenac does not induce sleep.