Thiocolchicoside + Diclofenac
Information about Thiocolchicoside + Diclofenac
Thiocolchicoside + Diclofenac Uses
Thiocolchicoside+Diclofenac is used in the treatment of pain due to muscle spasm.
How Thiocolchicoside + Diclofenac works
Thiocolchicoside + Diclofenac is a combination of two medicines: Thiocolchicoside and Diclofenac, which relieves muscle pain. Thiocolchicoside is a muscle relaxant. It works on the centers in the brain and spinal cord to relieve muscle stiffness or spasm and improve movement of muscles. Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers in the brain that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Common side effects of Thiocolchicoside + Diclofenac
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Vertigo, Rash, Increased transaminase level in blood
Available Medicine for Thiocolchicoside + Diclofenac
₹11 to ₹2848 variant(s)
Dynapar MRTroikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹241 to ₹3002 variant(s)
Myospas THWin-Medicare Pvt Ltd
₹239 to ₹2682 variant(s)
Thioact DSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹204 to ₹2192 variant(s)
Dolentia MRAkumentis Healthcare Ltd
Systaflam-MRSystopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
SupamoveDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹144 to ₹2363 variant(s)
Spafast DDelcure Life Sciences
Diclogesic THTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹113 to ₹1742 variant(s)
Volitra MRSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Expert advice for Thiocolchicoside + Diclofenac
- Thiocolchicoside + Diclofenac helps relieve pain and muscle spasm that may occur due to strains, sprains, and muscle injuries.
- It is usually used along with rest and physical therapy.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Thiocolchicoside + Diclofenac as it may cause excessive drowsiness.