food interaction for THIOQUEST
alcohol interaction for THIOQUEST
pregnancy interaction for THIOQUEST
lactation interaction for THIOQUEST
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for THIOQUEST
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for THIOQUEST 8 TABLET
Patients taking THIOQUEST 8 TABLET
- 50%Once A Day
- 33%Thrice A Day
- 17%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for THIOQUEST
- THIOACT 8 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 18.32/tabletRs. 183.20save 17% more per tablet
- MYOFLEX SR 8 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 14.90/tabletRs. 149save 32% more per tablet
- THIOFAST 8MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 16.75/tabletRs. 167.50save 24% more per tablet
- THIOACE 8MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Precia PharmaRs. 1.25/tabletRs. 12.50save 94% more per tablet
- THIONAC 8MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Marc Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 17.90/tabletRs. 179save 19% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for THIOQUEST
- Do not take if you are allergic to thiocolchicoside.
- Do not start or continue the thiocolchicoside and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for THIOQUEST
Q.Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q.Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q.What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q.Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.