food interaction for THIOFAST
alcohol interaction for THIOFAST
pregnancy interaction for THIOFAST
lactation interaction for THIOFAST
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for THIOFAST
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for THIOFAST
- THIOACT 8 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 18.32/tabletRs. 183.20pay 9% more per tablet
- MYOFLEX SR 8 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 14.90/tabletRs. 149save 11% more per tablet
- THIOQUEST 8 TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alchem Phytoceuticals LtdRs. 22/tabletRs. 220pay 31% more per tablet
- THIOACE 8MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Precia PharmaRs. 1.25/tabletRs. 12.50save 93% more per tablet
- THIONAC 8MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Marc Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 17.90/tabletRs. 179pay 7% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for THIOFAST
- Do not take if you are allergic to thiocolchicoside.
- Do not start or continue the thiocolchicoside and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for THIOFAST
Q.Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q.Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q.What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q.Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.