food interaction for THIO XL
alcohol interaction for THIO XL
pregnancy interaction for THIO XL
lactation interaction for THIO XL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for THIO XL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for THIO XL
- MYORIL 8 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 27.65/capsuleRs. 276.47pay 39% more per capsule
- THIOSPAS 8 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 21.30/capsuleRs. 213pay 7% more per capsule
- BAKWEL 8 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Pulse PharmaceuticalsRs. 16.67/capsuleRs. 166.67save 16% more per capsule
- COLCOSIDE 8MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 19.29/capsuleRs. 192.86save 3% more per capsule
- ZYFLEX 8 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 22.56/capsuleRs. 225.60pay 13% more per capsule
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for THIO XL
- Do not take if you are allergic to thiocolchicoside.
- Do not start or continue the thiocolchicoside and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for THIO XL
Q.Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q.Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q.What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q.Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.