food interaction for THAMS
alcohol interaction for THAMS
pregnancy interaction for THAMS
lactation interaction for THAMS
SALT INFORMATION for THAMS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for THAMS
- HEMOSTIC 500MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.44/ML of injectionRs. 6.87save 70% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for THAMS
- Do not take ethamsylate if you are allergic to ethamsylate or any other ingredients in the medicine, or you have allergy to sulfa drugs or wheat.
- Do not take ethamsylate if you develop fever with treatment; non-cancerous growths called fibroids in your womb; porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs, and causes abdominal pain).
- Avoid using ethamsylate if you are pregnant or breast feeding a baby.
- Do not use the product before onset of bleeding during periods.
Frequently asked questions for THAMS
Q.How does ethamsylate work?
Ethamsylate belongs to a class of medications called hemostatic agent. It acts by stopping bleeding from small blood vessels by stabilizing the wall of these blood vessels and improving platelet (blood cells that help in clotting)function.