Medicine Overview of Tearmax Eye Drop
Uses of Tearmax Eye Drop
Tearmax Eye Drop is used in the treatment of dry eye disease.
Side effects of Tearmax Eye Drop
Allergic reaction, Blurred vision, Eye discharge, Eye irritation, Eye itching, Eye pain, Foreign body sensation in eyes, Increased production of tears, Eye redness, Visual impairment.
How to use Tearmax Eye Drop
This medicine is for external use only.Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
How Tearmax Eye Drop works
Tearmax eye drop is an artificial tear and moistens the surface of the eye (including artificial eyes) in the same way as natural tears.
In Depth Information on Tearmax Eye Drop
Expert advice for Tearmax Eye Drop
- Do consult your doctor immediately: If you develop eye pain, If you develop headache, If your vision changes, If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
- Eye drops of other medications should be administered 15 min before using carboxymethylcellulose eye drops.
- Remove your contact lenses before use of carboxymethylcellulose eye drops and wait for at least 15 min before you insert them again.
- Carboxymethylcellulose eye drops are intended to be used for the eyes only.
- Do not touch the eyelids or surrounding areas with the dropper tip of the eye drop bottle, to avoid contamination.
- Do not use the eye drop if it changes color or becomes cloudy, In case of single-use container, ensure that the container is intact and use immediately after opening you may experience brief blurring of vision immediately upon use of carboxymethylcellulose eye drops. Wait until vision has cleared before driving or operating machinery.
- Do consult your doctor before using carboxymethylcellulose if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Tearmax Eye Drop
No interaction found
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Tearmax Eye Drop d+more
uring lactation. Please consult your doctor....
Tearmax Eye Drop may cause blurring of your vision for a sho+more
rt time just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear....
Tearmax Eye Drop is probably safe to use in patients with ki+more
dney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Tearmax Eye Drop may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Tearmax Eye Drop is probably safe to use in patients with li+more
ver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Tearmax Eye Drop may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Carboxymethylcellulose, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Tearmax 5mg/ml Eye Drop
Frequently asked questions for Carboxymethylcellulose
Tearmax belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is used in the treatment of dry eye symptoms such as soreness, burning, irritation and discomfort.
Yes. Tearmax is safe when used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Tearmax 5mg/ml Eye Drop
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Substitutes for Tearmax Eye Drop
Irivisc 5mg/ml Liquigel
Indoco Remedies Ltd
₹12.41/ml of Eye Drop
Extralube Eye Drop
Micro Labs Ltd
₹12.68/ml of Eye Drop
Aqualube Lubricant Eye Drop
Ajanta Pharma Ltd
₹12.69/ml of Eye Drop
Optive Eye Drop
Allergan India Pvt Ltd
₹12.98/ml of Eye Drop
Pseudotears Eye Drop
Bell Pharma Pvt Ltd
₹9.57/ml of Eye Drop