food interaction for TEAR DROPS
alcohol interaction for TEAR DROPS
pregnancy interaction for TEAR DROPS
lactation interaction for TEAR DROPS
SALT INFORMATION for TEAR DROPS
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for TEAR DROPS EYE DROP
Patients taking TEAR DROPS EYE DROP
- 35%Once A Day
- 31%Four Times A Day
- 18%Twice A Day
- 11%Thrice A Day
- 4%Alternate Day
- 1%Twice A Month
SUBSTITUTES for TEAR DROPS
- REFRESH TEARS 0.5 %W/V EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Allergan India Pvt LtdRs. 12.17/ML of eye dropRs. 121.70same price
- LUBREX 0.5% EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Micro Labs LtdRs. 9.85/ML of eye dropRs. 98.50save 19% more per ML of eye drop
- ADDTEARS EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Cipla LtdRs. 10.60/ML of eye dropRs. 106save 13% more per ML of eye drop
- VELDROP 0.5%W/V EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.17/ML of eye dropRs. 121.69same price
- LUBISTAR CMC 0.5% EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 7.91/ML of eye dropRs. 79.10save 35% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Varun GogiaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Reema DasMBBS, Diploma, MS
Expert advice for TEAR DROPS
- Do consult your doctor immediately: If you develop eye pain, If you develop headache, If your vision changes, If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
- Eye drops of other medications should be administered 15 min before using carboxymethylcellulose eye drops.
- Remove your contact lenses before use of carboxymethylcellulose eye drops and wait for at least 15 min before you insert them again.
- Carboxymethylcellulose eye drops are intended to be used for the eyes only.
- Do not touch the eyelids or surrounding areas with the dropper tip of the eye drop bottle, to avoid contamination.
- Do not use the eye drop if it changes color or becomes cloudy, In case of single-use container, ensure that the container is intact and use immediately after opening you may experience brief blurring of vision immediately upon use of carboxymethylcellulose eye drops. Wait until vision has cleared before driving or operating machinery.
- Do consult your doctor before using carboxymethylcellulose if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for TEAR DROPS
Q.What is carboxymethylcellulose?
Carboxymethylcellulose in the form of eye drops belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is used in the treatment of dry eye symptoms such as soreness, burning, irritation and discomfort
Q.Is carboxymethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Carboxymethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.