Medicine Overview of T 1 Eye Drop
Uses of T 1 Eye Drop
T 1 Eye Drop 40mcg is used in the treatment of glaucoma.
Side effects of T 1 Eye Drop
Conjunctival hyperemia , Stinging in the eyes, Foreign body sensation in eyes, Eyelash changes , Eye itching, Burning sensation in eye, Increased iris pigmentation.
How to use T 1 Eye Drop
This medicine is for external use only.Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
How T 1 Eye Drop works
T 1 eye drop 40mcg decreases the pressure in the eyeball by increasing the drainage of aqueous humor (clear watery fluid filling the space in front of an eyeball ).
In Depth Information on T 1 Eye Drop
Expert advice for T 1 Eye Drop
- T 1 helps lower high pressure in the eye and reduces the risk of vision loss.
- For best results, put one drop once a day in the evening/night in the affected eye(s).
- T 1 may cause brown pigmentation of the iris which may be permanent.
- You may notice eyelid skin darkening and an increase in the length, thickness, and number of your eyelashes. These changes should disappear after discontinuing T 1.
- Take care to prevent contact of eye dispenser with eye, eyelid, eyelashes, or finger to avoid infection.
- Remove contact lenses before using T 1 and allow at least 15 minutes before re-inserting them.
- When applying multiple eye medications, wait for at least 5-15 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the drop so that the medicine does not drain away from the eye.
Special precautions for T 1 Eye Drop 40mcg
No interaction found
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
T 1 Eye Drop 40mcg is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.+more
To reduce the amount of T 1 Eye Drop 40mcg that reaches the breastmilk, place pressure over the corner of the eye for 1 minute or more, then remove the excess solution with an absorbent tissue....
To reduce the amount of T 1 Eye Drop 40mcg that reaches the breastmilk, place pressure over the corner of the eye for 1 minute or more, then remove the excess solution with an absorbent tissue.
T 1 Eye Drop 40mcg may cause blurring of your vision for a s+more
hort time just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear....
T 1 Eye Drop 40mcg is safe to use in patients with kidney di+more
sease. No dose adjustment of T 1 Eye Drop 40mcg is recommended....
T 1 Eye Drop 40mcg is safe to use in patients with liver dis+more
ease. No dose adjustment of T 1 Eye Drop 40mcg is recommended....
User Submitted Feedback For T 1 Eye Drop 40mcg
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 6
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for T 1 Eye Drop 40mcg. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”