food interaction for SWIFTIN
alcohol interaction for SWIFTIN
pregnancy interaction for SWIFTIN
lactation interaction for SWIFTIN
medicine interaction for SWIFTIN
It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Swiftin 5mg tablet at a fixed time.
Alcohol use can increase acid secretion, acid reflux in food pipe causing heartburn and decreasing effect of this drug. Also Lafutidine can decrease alcohol breakdown and increase its level in blood.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Swiftin 5mg tablet is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
NEVIR 200MG TABLET, NEVIMUNE 200 MG TABLET
ONABET POWDER, VOZUCA 0.2 MG TABLET, ITASPOR 200 MG CAPSULE
GLI 2 MG TABLET, EPSOLIN 50MG/2ML INJECTION
MINOR OR NO INTERACTION
FLUGEE 150 MG TABLET, ONECAN 150 MG TABLET
SALT INFORMATION FOR SWIFTIN
Swiftin 5mg tablet is used in the treatment of acidity, heartburn, intestinal ulcers and stomach ulcers.
How it works
Swiftin 5mg tablet lowers the acid production in the stomach.
Common side effects
Fatigue, Drowsiness, Headache, Increased liver enzymes, Constipation, Increased uric acid level in blood, Diarrhoea, Muscle pain, Protein in urine
SUBSTITUTES FOR SWIFTIN
- LAFUKEM 5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 5.80/tabletRs. 58pay 49% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR SWIFTIN
- The Lafutidine can be taken with or without food.
- Lafutidine is very effective in controlling stomach acid release in the midnight, so it is better to take Lafutidine before going to bed.
- Take Lafutidine for the entire prescribed duration of the treatment, even if you begin to feel betterIf you are taking an antacid, take it 2 hours before or after the Lafutidine.
- Avoid drinking soft drinks, citrus products like orange and lemon, which irritate the stomach.
- Quit smoking or at least do not smoke after taking the medicine, as it tends to decrease the effect of Lafutidine by increasing the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking the Lafutidine, as it increases the blood alcohol level.
- Some laboratory tests may be affected by Lafutidine. Notify your doctor that you are taking this medicine before you have any tests for skin allergies or tests to determine how much acid your stomach produces.
- Patients with kidney disease may need to take a lower dose.