How it works
Lafutidine lowers the acid production in the stomach.
Common side effects
Fatigue, Drowsiness, Headache, Increased liver enzymes, Constipation, Increased uric acid level in blood, Diarrhoea, Muscle pain, Protein in urine
Showing 10 of 11
- ₹77Zuventus Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹79Unichem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹75Lupin Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹47Abbott India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹83Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹55 to ₹58Alkem Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹39Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹76J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹57Rapross Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹65Akumentis Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- Lafutidine is a well tolerated and safe medicine with a very low incidence of side effects.
- Take Lafutidine before going to bed if you are taking this medicine once a day as it is very effective in controlling stomach acid released in the midnight.
- If you are also taking an antacid, take it two hours before or after taking Lafutidine.
- Avoid taking soft drinks, citrus fruits like orange and lemon, which can irritate the stomach and increase acid secretion.
- Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after taking Lafutidine for two weeks or 14 days as you may be suffering from some other problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver disease. Dose of your medicine may need to be adjusted.