10 soft gelatin capsules in 1 strip
Medicine Overview of Susten Soft Gelatin Capsule
Side effects of Susten Soft Gelatin Capsule
Headache, Absence of menstrual periods.
How to use Susten Soft Gelatin Capsule
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Susten 400mg Soft Gelatin Capsule at a fixed time.
How Susten Soft Gelatin Capsule works
Susten 400mg soft gelatin capsule is a progesterone (female hormone). It works by regulating the menstrual cycle and protects the uterus from the negative effects of estrogen when used for postmenopausal treatment.
In Depth Information on Susten Soft Gelatin Capsule
Expert advice for Susten Soft Gelatin Capsule
- Progesterone should be taken on an empty stomach or at least one hour before food or two hours after food.
- Do not take progesterone and consult your doctor if you have ever had any unexpected and unexplained bleeding from your vagina which was not due to your normal monthly period.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or planning a family before taking progesterone.
- Do not take progesterone without informing your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate a machine immediately after taking progesterone. You may experience a temporary (1 to 3 hours) feeling of sleepiness and dizziness after taking progesterone.
- Oral progesterone should preferably be taken at bedtime.
- Consult your doctor about any severe stomach pain or yellowing of your eyes or skin.
- Immediately consult your if you have sudden vision changes or one-sided weakness (signs of stroke) or chest pain and trouble breathing (signs of a pulmonary embolism).
Special precautions for Susten 400mg Soft Gelatin Capsule
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Susten 400mg Soft Gelatin Capsule is safe to use during lact+more
ation. Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
Susten 400mg Soft Gelatin Capsule may make you feel dizzy, s+more
leepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
There is limited information available on the use of Susten+more
400mg Soft Gelatin Capsule in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Susten 400mg Soft Gelatin Capsule
Frequently asked questions for Natural Micronised Progesterone
Q. What is natural micronised progesterone?
These are natural progesterone preparations which have improved bioavailability and fewer side effects compared with synthetic progesterone.
User Submitted Feedback For Susten 400mg Soft Gelatin Capsule
Patients taking Susten 400mg Soft Gelatin Capsule
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Thrice A Day
How effective is this medicine?
Do you find this medicine expensive?
Substitutes for Susten Soft Gelatin Capsule
Puregest 400mg Capsule
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Lupigest 400mg Capsule
Uterone 400mg Capsule
Jagsonpal Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Gestone 400mg Capsule
₹45.15/Soft Gelatin Capsule
Utreva 400mg Capsule
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd