food interaction for SUSTANON (ORGANON)
alcohol interaction for SUSTANON (ORGANON)
pregnancy interaction for SUSTANON (ORGANON)
lactation interaction for SUSTANON (ORGANON)
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SUSTANON (ORGANON)
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for SUSTANON 250 MG INJECTION
Patients taking SUSTANON 250 MG INJECTION
- 48%Once A Week
- 22%Once A Day
- 11%Once A Month
- 11%Twice A Week
- 4%Twice A Month
- 4%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for SUSTANON (ORGANON)
- TESTOVIRON DEPOT 250 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 258.30/ML of injectionRs. 258.30pay 14% more per ML of injection
- CERNOS DEPOT 250 MG INJECTION(4 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 177.50/ML of injectionRs. 710save 21% more per ML of injection
- TESTORETARD 250 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Mac Millon Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 190/ML of injectionRs. 190save 16% more per ML of injection
- ARNOLD 250 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 60/ML of injectionRs. 60save 73% more per ML of injection
Expert advice for SUSTANON (ORGANON)
- Do consult your doctor before taking testosterone if ever had, have or suspected to have: Breast cancer (in men or women), Kidney or lung cancer, Severe kidney disease.
- Prostate cancer or any problem associated with prostate gland, such as enlarged prostate or problems with passing urine, Severe liver disease, Serious heart problems, high blood pressure, history of heart disease, blood clot, disease related to blood vessel connecting to heart (coronary artery disease).
- High levels cholesterol or triglycerides in blood, High levels of glucose in blood (diabetes mellitus), Fits, Severe pulsating headaches (migraine), Breathing difficulty while sleeping (sleep apnea).
- Do consult your doctor before taking testosterone if you are bedridden or debilitated.
- Do not take testosterone, if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or are breast-feeding. Regular checks on prostate gland by digital rectal examination (DRE) and blood tests for prostate specific antigen (PAS).
- Do a regular checkup of hemoglobin (oxygen carrying substance) levels in blood.Frequent monitoring is advised in pre-pubertal children receiving testosterone.
- Do inform your doctor about all medications (especially any blood thinner -warfarin, coumarin etc.) currently being taking before starting testosterone.If you are a female, consult your doctor immediately if you notice any signs of masculinitysuch as deepening of voice or facial hair.
Frequently asked questions for SUSTANON (ORGANON)
Q.Is testosterone therapy safe/ booster safe/ injection safe/ Testoviron safe?
Testosterone (also available as Testoviron) as injection or capsule is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is testosterone a steroid?
Testosterone is a most important androgen (male) hormone in the body. Androgens like testosterone are steroids in nature
Q.Is testosterone good for building muscle/ safe for body building/ responsible for muscle growth?
In men who have testosterone deficiency, muscular weakness, loss of strength and loss of muscle mass are common symptoms and testosterone may be prescribed to overcome deficiency. Testosterone should not be taken unless prescribed by your doctor for muscle or body building
Q.Is testosterone a lipid?
Testosterone, an androgen hormone, is often called steroid or anabolic steroid. It is not a lipid
Q.What is Cernos gel/ Cernos capsules?
Cernos gel or capsule are brand names of testosterone, a medication used to treat low levels of testosterone in men. Always consult your doctor regarding its use
Q.What can I take for low testosterone levels?
Consult your doctor if you feel you have low testosterone levels. If you are diagnosed with low testosterone level based on the clinical examination and laboratory findings, your doctor may prescribe testosterone or analogues medicines to overcome the deficiency. Do not self-medicate at any condition
Q.Can I take testosterone with high blood pressure/ an enlarged prostate?
Do not take testosterone if you are suffering from high blood pressure or any problem associated with prostate including enlarged prostate or prostate cancer. It might aggravate the existing problem
Q.Can I take testosterone with prohormones/ without estrogen/ with Lexapro/ with HCG/ with birth control/ with methadone/ with creatinine supplement?
Testosterone has no known interactions with Lexapro, methadone or creatinine supplements. Prohormones, estrogen, HCG and birth control pills being hormonal in nature may interact adversely with testosterone. Consult your doctor before taking testosterone and any of the above medications together
Q.Does Testoviron make you fat/ increase sperm count/ increase height/ build muscle/ increase facial hair/ hair loss/ burn fat/ cause acne/ increase penile size?
Testosterone naturally present in the body helps in development of sperms, muscles, penis, and overall growth. It is also responsible for decreasing the fat content in the body and promotes male pattern hair growth.It can cause acne and other side effects. Do consult your doctor before you use Testoviron, which contains testosterone for any of the above conditions
Q.Is testosterone present in females?
Testosterone is naturally present as a hormone in females but in quantities much lower than that in males
Q.Can I take testosterone forever?
Take testosterone at a dose and for a duration strictly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not self-medicate in any conditions.