food interaction for SUPERVISC
alcohol interaction for SUPERVISC
pregnancy interaction for SUPERVISC
lactation interaction for SUPERVISC
medicine interaction for SUPERVISC
SALT INFORMATION FOR SUPERVISC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR SUPERVISC
- GENTEAL 0.3% EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Novartis India LtdRs. 15.30/ML of eye dropRs. 153pay 53% more per ML of eye drop
- EYEMIST 0.3% EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 14.40/ML of eye dropRs. 144pay 44% more per ML of eye drop
- IRIMIST 0.3% EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 8.85/ML of eye dropRs. 88.45save 12% more per ML of eye drop
- AT PLUS 0.3% EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Sunways India Pvt LtdRs. 3.38/ML of eye dropRs. 33.80save 66% more per ML of eye drop
Expert advice FOR SUPERVISC
- If you develop eye pain.
- If you develop headache.
- If your vision changes.
- If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
Frequently asked questions FOR SUPERVISC
Q. What is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose?
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is available as eye drops. It is used to soothe irritation, burning and discomfort of dry eye conditions(deficient tear production, infrequent blinking, smoke, wind, pollution, extended use of computer screen or television, medical treatment, dry atmospheric conditions). It may also be used to aid insertion and increase comfort of hard contact lenses
Q. Is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It has minimal side effects and drug interactions.