food interaction for STYPTOCHROME E
alcohol interaction for STYPTOCHROME E
pregnancy interaction for STYPTOCHROME E
lactation interaction for STYPTOCHROME E
SALT INFORMATION FOR STYPTOCHROME E
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR STYPTOCHROME E
- SYLATE 125 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 26.90/ML of injectionRs. 53.80pay 259% more per ML of injection
- HEMSYL 125 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 17.23/ML of injectionRs. 34.46pay 130% more per ML of injection
- K-STAT 125MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Mercury Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 17.52/ML of injectionRs. 35.04pay 134% more per ML of injection
- DICYNENE 125 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 18.50/ML of injectionRs. 37pay 147% more per ML of injection
- EKLOT 125MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Kontest Chemicals LtdRs. 3.93/ML of injectionRs. 19.66save 48% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR STYPTOCHROME E
- Do not take ethamsylate if you are allergic to ethamsylate or any other ingredients in the medicine, or you have allergy to sulfa drugs or wheat.
- Do not take ethamsylate if you develop fever with treatment; non-cancerous growths called fibroids in your womb; porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs, and causes abdominal pain).
- Avoid using ethamsylate if you are pregnant or breast feeding a baby.
- Do not use the product before onset of bleeding during periods.
Frequently asked questions FOR STYPTOCHROME E
Q. How does ethamsylate work?
Ethamsylate belongs to a class of medications called hemostatic agent. It acts by stopping bleeding from small blood vessels by stabilizing the wall of these blood vessels and improving platelet (blood cells that help in clotting)function.