food interaction for SPD (CURAGEN)
alcohol interaction for SPD (CURAGEN)
pregnancy interaction for SPD (CURAGEN)
lactation interaction for SPD (CURAGEN)
SALT INFORMATION for SPD (CURAGEN)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SPD (CURAGEN)
- MUCOZEN PLUS 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zenith Healthcare LtdRs. 4.13/tabletRs. 41.35save 28% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for SPD (CURAGEN)
- Notify your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder. Since Serratiopeptidase interferes with the blood clotting, so it might worsen the bleeding disorder
- Stop using the Serratiopeptidase at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery, since Serratiopeptidase interferes with blood clotting.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for SPD (CURAGEN)
Q.Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug
Q.Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition
Q.Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.