food interaction for SPASNA
alcohol interaction for SPASNA
pregnancy interaction for SPASNA
lactation interaction for SPASNA
SALT INFORMATION FOR SPASNA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR SPASNA
- DROTIN 40 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Walter BushnellRs. 4.47/tabletRs. 44.74save 64% more per tablet
- DVN 40MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Overseas Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 3.70/tabletRs. 37save 70% more per tablet
- DIN 40MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mapra Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 3.20/tabletRs. 32save 74% more per tablet
- DOVERIN 40 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.30/tabletRs. 33save 74% more per tablet
- DROT 40MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mapra Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 2.60/tabletRs. 25.97save 79% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR SPASNA
- Take drotaverine tablets 20 minutes before a meal to relieve or reduce post meal symptoms.
- Consult your doctor before you start drotaverine if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
- Stop taking drotaverine and consult a doctor, if experience severe allergic reactions.
- Due to possible side effects such as dizziness and vertigo resulting from hypotension, you should avoid driving or using machines.
Frequently asked questions FOR SPASNA
Q. What is drotaverine used for/ What does drotaverine treat?
Drotaverine is used to treat spasm of smooth muscles in organs such as stomach and heart. Drotaverine is mainly used to relieve painful spasms associated with chronic gastroduodenitis (inflammation of the stomach and the duodenum of the small intestine), gastric and duodenal ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome (disorder of the intestines that leads to cramps in the abdomen) and many more conditions of the stomach and intestine that are associated with painful spasm. It may also be used to relieve pain during menstruation (dysmenorrhea).