food interaction for SPAFAST
alcohol interaction for SPAFAST
pregnancy interaction for SPAFAST
lactation interaction for SPAFAST
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SPAFAST
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SPAFAST
- MYORIL 4 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Sanofi India LtdRs. 18.97/ML of injectionRs. 37.94pay 42% more per ML of injection
- BAKFLEX 4 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 17/ML of injectionRs. 34pay 28% more per ML of injection
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for SPAFAST
- Do not take if you are allergic to thiocolchicoside.
- Do not start or continue the thiocolchicoside and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for SPAFAST
Q.Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q.Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q.What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q.Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.