Medicine Overview of Sosrane Liquid
Sosrane Liquid is used for general Anaesthesia.
Rash, Erythema, Abnormal heart rhythm, Headache, Abnormal white blood cells, Shivering, Vomiting, Nausea, Abnormality of voluntary movements, Agitation, Apnea (absence of breathing), Nightmare, Liver dysfunction, Hyperventilation, Abnormal dreams, Abnormal behavior, Double vision, Hallucination, Thrombophlebitis, Generalized tonic-clonic seizure, Malignant hyperthermia (increased body temperature), Local site pain, Transient apnea, Increased respiratory rate , Stridor, Myoclonus, Hypertonia, Increased blood pressure, Tachycardia, Confusion, Increased white blood cell count (eosinophils), Slow heart rate, Respiratory depression, Nystagmus (involuntary eye movement), Decreased blood pressure.
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
Sosrane Liquid causes a reversible loss of consciousness allowing surgery without pain and distress.
In Depth Information on Sosrane Liquid
- You will be continuously monitored for blood potassium levels during the operation, as the drug is known to raise blood potassium levels.
- You may be constantly monitored during entire anaesthetic procedure to observe any signs of low blood pressure, changes in pulse rate, irregular heart beat and ventilation.
- It may raise the intracranial pressure (the pressure inside the skull and thus in the brain tissue and cerebrospinal fluid) and impair the ability to drive or operate machinery for few days.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to isoflurane or any of its ingredients or any other inhalational anaesthetics.
- Avoid if Patients has past or family history of malignant hyperthermia (rapid rise in body temperature).
- Avoid if Patients has history of porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder).
Sosrane Liquid related warnings
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Sosrane Liquid may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Sosrane Liquid is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Sosrane Liquid may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Sosrane Liquid in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Sosrane Liquid in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Sosrane Liquid: HMP, GPP, RHL, MMS, ATL, SWA, RDR, DYG, NVL, SGH, HGI, IPL, 9T9, HPC, HZF, DGN, OIP, RJH, AGT, MAM, RPP, HNP, RWP, HIP, ANT, VDH, MDH, RSS, THP, DLP, DPL, BSN, BIO, HEX, RHW, BLE, MPC, TFP, SAF, INC, BHP, DPP, ZEL, HBV, MDO, KHC, SRG, ABP, VRS, SHC, PPR, GBL, ZVP, DFP, TOM, SVH, SWP, BTM, USF, BHM, HTS, DAO, JVN, WSI, HAT, PVP, KMC, JVO, ADT, SPD, RKS, NVY, VNS, HSP, OHM, MAK, SCH, BAL, JIV, NXG, PRN, TNH, NDP, PLT, WHL, DVH, DHR, SBA, NSL, BAP, AYM, RSA, NAS, PMA, GHR, GTK, BBS, OLT, SYN, STA, GPT, NNH, EMB, JSL, ENP, ARD, GTC, UMP, AAR, MLC, MSD, AAY, FGH, KHH, PEN, BDN, LHA, ATP, MAX, LCC, PNT, RUS, QTM, P2P, CHP, SLN, SBL, AMR, QLF, GNC, BMJ, SHD, SGC, SHP, ESY, CLT, EQN, SSA, SJP, RDH, IAD, RPI, SVS, EVP, PWN, PTI, NTB, AYU, OWP, SDM, TRP